Welcome Back To Flashed360 please "Login" or "Register" to view exclusive content. Make sure to refer your friends and family to us to help us recive more members if you help us by getting 100 members each you will get given a free Premium gold membership for 1 month.
Welcome Back To Flashed360 please "Login" or "Register" to view exclusive content. Make sure to refer your friends and family to us to help us recive more members if you help us by getting 100 members each you will get given a free Premium gold membership for 1 month.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:44 am

New JTAG Game Modding Posting Rules 3-29-13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XeSebastian1337
Moderators
Moderators

Reputation Reputation : 100

RolePlay Game
Field 1:
New JTAG Game Modding Posting Rules 3-29-13 Left_bar_bleue200/200New JTAG Game Modding Posting Rules 3-29-13 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

New JTAG Game Modding Posting Rules 3-29-13 Empty
PostSubject: New JTAG Game Modding Posting Rules 3-29-13   New JTAG Game Modding Posting Rules 3-29-13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 am

Ok, it is time for this posting. I thought the message would become clear, however, apparently it is not becoming apparent to very many people.

Things you CANNOT post in JTAG Game Modding

TU7 or TU___ (Insert Number Here) Bypass Threads --- If you don't have a 100% confirmed working no B.S. post that you are making to release....DO NOT POST IT...or I WILL deal with you
"Online "Theories"
Test my patch threads
Make me patch threads
.xex's
Preview threads
"Tweak" / Edit threads
Anything that isn't related to SPECIFC game modding...I figure this SHOULD a no-brainer, but I am reitterating it anyways
Hosted Lobbies/De-Rank Lobbies/Prestige Lobbies/etc...there is a specific section for this
No Jtag "Clan" post are allowed
No Buying/Trading/Selling/Asking for keyvaults

There is going to be a stickied forum JUST for "Test My Patch" posts, so ALL of them need to be posted there, this is going to clear up a TON of clutter/spam in the forums.

If you are caught posting ANY viruses, advertising, etc...you will not be warned, you WILL be automatically referred to an Administrator and my recommendation will be PERMANENT IP Banning. I do not want ANYONE posting these kinds of things...all it will do is result is degradation of our community and mass-flaming.

I am going to leave this thread unlocked for those of you who would like to make submissions for ideas.

ANY FLAMING WHATSOEVER will be deleted and you will be suspended from posting here for 72 hours at a minimum depending on the content of your posting.
Back to top Go down

New JTAG Game Modding Posting Rules 3-29-13
Page 1 of 1