Welcome Back To Flashed360 please "Login" or "Register" to view exclusive content. Make sure to refer your friends and family to us to help us recive more members if you help us by getting 100 members each you will get given a free Premium gold membership for 1 month.
Welcome Back To Flashed360 please "Login" or "Register" to view exclusive content. Make sure to refer your friends and family to us to help us recive more members if you help us by getting 100 members each you will get given a free Premium gold membership for 1 month.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:44 am

POST YOUR "TEST MY PATCH" THREADS HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FreshlyxXxModz
Admin
Admin
FreshlyxXxModz

Chinese zodiac : Rat
Reputation Reputation : 3

RolePlay Game
Field 1:
POST YOUR "TEST MY PATCH" THREADS HERE  Left_bar_bleue199/200POST YOUR "TEST MY PATCH" THREADS HERE  Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

POST YOUR "TEST MY PATCH" THREADS HERE  Empty
PostSubject: POST YOUR "TEST MY PATCH" THREADS HERE    POST YOUR "TEST MY PATCH" THREADS HERE  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:07 am

This sticky is for those of you who want to release your patch for testing and for those members who like to test out others submissions.

If you are caught posting malicious content/viruses/advertising...you will be automatically recommended for a PERMANENT IP Banning from flashed360.

Rules of the "Test My Patch" sticky
Make your discription of your patch clear to read
Do not spam the "Test My Patch" topic or ask a sertain user to test your patch (as this is counted as harassing a member then for will resualt in a 48 hour ban!)
Back to top Go down
https://flashed360.board-directory.net

POST YOUR "TEST MY PATCH" THREADS HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: JTAG Modding :: Xbox 360 JTAG Game Modding-
Jump to: