Welcome Back To Flashed360 please "Login" or "Register" to view exclusive content. Make sure to refer your friends and family to us to help us recive more members if you help us by getting 100 members each you will get given a free Premium gold membership for 1 month.
Welcome Back To Flashed360 please "Login" or "Register" to view exclusive content. Make sure to refer your friends and family to us to help us recive more members if you help us by getting 100 members each you will get given a free Premium gold membership for 1 month.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:44 am

Hello Im a WebSite Bot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WebSiteBot1
Moderators
Moderators

Reputation Reputation : 0

RolePlay Game
Field 1:
Hello Im a WebSite Bot Left_bar_bleue100/200Hello Im a WebSite Bot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Hello Im a WebSite Bot Empty
PostSubject: Hello Im a WebSite Bot   Hello Im a WebSite Bot Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello,

I'm A website bot my job is to kick the people who try to scam and take people for a ride out of this website so any Problems Report it to me

(Via Private Message)

Let me tell you Website bots have only just came it

We will only reply to you in simple words like;
Done
Yes
No
We Do Not Understand
We will be with you shortly
We will do it soon

Like a Star @ heaven Sticky'ed

Back to top Go down

Hello Im a WebSite Bot